Epic Broadband Solutions
Epic Broadband Solutions, recognized as one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Colorado by Deloitte in their annual Colorado Technology Fast 50 program, is an established network connectivity and expansion solutions provider delivering exceptional value since 2001.
Our mission is to decrease the total cost of ownership for network connectivity and expansion solutions while increasing our clients’ ROI.
Well-designed computer systems should assist and complement the entire business environment. In addition, adequately applied Information Technology can support an organization by increasing profits through lowered costs.
We are committed to offering technology solutions that provide clear business value through ethical, honest, and straightforward service.
Recognized as Colorado Technology Fast 50 by Deloitte.
The highest quality service and support available.
The Epic Value
At Epic Broadband Solutions, we pride ourselves on offering same-day shipping, better prices, the industry’s best warranty, and the highest quality service and support available. An experienced and dedicated account team is assigned to manage each client’s account from the initial design phase through delivery, implementation, and support.
- Structured Low Voltage Cabling for Voice, Video, and Data
- Data Center and Office Building Solution Specialists
- Telecommunications Room and Cable Infrastructure
- Outside Plant Fiber and Copper Cabling
- CAT 5E and CAT6 Copper Patch Cords
- Multimode, Singlemode, and 10GB Fiber Assemblies
- Racks and Cabinets for Telecommunications and Data Centers
- Network and Computer Hardware Resale
- Fuse Panels, Power Wire, Lugs, Breakers, Fuses
- Fiber Testers
- SFP Modules for Network Equipment
- DC Power Plants and Accessories
We are Trusted!
Women's Business Enterprise
Epic Broadband Solutions is proud to announce that we are certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) through the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC).
“True leadership stems from individuality that is honestly and sometimes imperfectly expressed. Leaders should strive for authenticity over perfection.”
— Sheryl Sandberg, COO of Facebook
— Emily Wilcox, President, and CEO of Epic Broadband Solutions
Let's discuss how we can help your company save thousands of dollars this year!